Shady Grove Baptist Church is involved in a number of ministries, among which are
- Sunday morning Bible studies for all age groups,
Adults, Children and Youth activities that present the Gospel of Jesus Christ, as well as teach them Discipleship in their daily walk with Him,
- the children’s AWANA program that teaches them how to memorize Bible verses, and why they should,
- activities designed to involve women in missionary work (WOM),
- Music programs for both adults, and children, and
- the Deacon Family ministry that focuses on our member’s families.